Thursday, April 08, 2010

Bird.

In House.

Not cool.


Bill was incredibly heroic last night as he hunted down the bird that was flapping about in my guest bedroom, caught it in a conglomeration of a fishing net, milk crate and Rubbermaid container lid. I on the other hand was scared and went down stairs and updated my facebook status. Bill might never let me live that down.

Now I feel like my entire house needs disinfecting. There was poo on my dining room table cloth and place mats, on chairs and on the floor. I didn't have the energy to start in my guest bedroom, but I will have to conquer that this weekend.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahah!

alana. said...

wow!!!

btw - I love how you tagged this as "bird in the house" - like you might use that tag again!

sarah said...

well, you never know. I might have to tag an update to the aftermath or something :)

Malesa said...

Definitely scary! That might even be worse than the 3 inch water roach that made its way into our apt last week. (he died a painful death - smashing of a swiffer while mommy, toddler, and newborn were all screaming) I would have left if I were you too