Thursday, January 07, 2010

Winnie part II

So I think I have found the solution to the Winnie problem. I keep her between me and the side of the bed and then she doesn't bug anyone apparently she just respects me and my sleep more.

In other news we are getting quite the snow storm here. As I have spent the day at work I can't tell you how much, though we had about 3 inches when I walked to the train at 7 this morning and I don't think it has really stopped since then.

Anyway have a nice warm evening.

4 comments:

Bill said...

after this morning, i think we've completely made up the return on our snowblower investment from last year. i think the neighbors would agree too...

sarah said...

oh really.... lets hope i don't have to shovel anything when I get home. 3 times is enough for me.

Malesa said...

Hearing stuff like this makes me glad that we are in an apartment still (one of the very few perks of still being in an apartment).

sarah said...

That is a nice perk, but I will take the pain of snow for the joy on my garden in the summer.