Friday, January 15, 2010

you're a pistachio nut

yeah that is what I tell my dog all the time.

So this week was my first week of studying and I am already feeling that this will be much harder that Level I. I just need to keep the balance currently so that I don't get burnt out. Last year I was able to take a few weekend trips over the months leading up to the test, and I think that might be a good plan. maybe just to go back to Cleveland for a weekend or maybe to go visit friends or family else where. I guess I'll keep my eye out for cheap flights

Tonight we're having dinner with some of Bill's friends and the rest of the weekend isn't too planned out. I have monday off, but Bill does not, so I am not sure what I'll do. May be a movie and some house work? maybe lug my computer into the genius bar?

Anyway I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: