Thursday, July 28, 2005

single digit count-down

So I haven't posted in a long while....

Last weekend we were back in Cleveland for my Aunt Terry's Surprise birthday party. I had my final fitting (and thank God the dress does fit) and my final hair cut (by final I mean my first hair cut since last september).

This week has put a ton of stress on both Bill and me. There's lots to be done at work for both of us and the list of annoying-things-to-do-before-we-get-married keeps growing. I really need a nap and a back rub and maybe a few drinks... but supposedly this will all be worth it (to my single friends - elope!).

Anyway I hope all is well with all of you faithful readers... this might just be the last post until I take a new name... I'll be posting some pics by the 15th, but maybe sooner if time allows.

Take care!

2 comments:

RJW said...

ah young sarah you shall be.

Skim said...

Are you really changing your name?