Thursday, November 08, 2007

CA

or captian awsome. I have given a few new tv shows a try (of course with the writers stike they might all fail) but I think I have found some to dvr and keep me amused.

Mondays:
Chuck It's such a cute show for the geek in all of us. And two of my favorite charachters are Captain Awsome and Agent Casey. If you are looking for a cute dramady this might be a show for you.
Journeyman nowhere near quantum leap or sliders this show could have potential so for right now it stays on the season pass
Tuesdays:
Reaper Not bad and I like the actors. I know i swore off WB/CW but this show has a funny story line and Ray Wise as the devil makes me tune in every week.
Wednesdays:
Pushing Daisies Such an over-the-top cutely morbid show that i really and transfixed by it. Kristen Chenoweth and Chi McBride ofent steal the show what with the singing and knitting.
Dirty Sexy Money Mr Sutherland is a great asset to this amusing life styles of the rich and famous show

So these are the additions I have made. If you have other suggestions of shows to try let me know. otherwise I usually just tune into HBO (saw North Country this week) Food Network(Good Eats and the bastardized Iron Chef) and 95% of all HGTV programs

No comments: