Monday, December 10, 2007

Things I want...

...but won't get for christmas.

1. for all the craziness to stop throughout the world. Seriously people enough with the guns bombs and craziness already.

2. To see my family... all of them. With Bill's side here, Mom and Bob in AZ and the majority of the rest in Cleveland I will not get to see most of my family this year at Christmas time. Even Brian is leaving me to spend the holidays with his GFF.

3. My windows. My windows were ordered in October, but the likihood that I'll get them for Christmas is shrinking daily.

4. A new computer. what tiwht the windows (see above) and puppy (see below) the hope of an iMac faded a while ago.

1 comment:

Bill said...

you should probably revise this post in light of your new 24" mac sitting upstairs now...