Monday, May 05, 2008

Mother's Day?

Bill and I celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday. Lily had to work and we will be on vacation next week so Saturday evening was what worked. But really does it matter what day you choose to recognize all that mom does and treat her to dinner etc? should that be more often than once a year? Anyway, we had a nice dinner, and with family coming over a good reason to clean up the house.

On Sunday we spent the beautiful day outside. I weeded and transplanted plants and Bill did lawn work and hung a new light. Winnie was a pain all day, she really is going through a moody stage.

This week we hope to finally sign papers on our deck (a year after starting the process to find someone). We leave Friday for Vegas. I can't wait to see Alana. especially to hear her play. I am also really excited to see Cirque du Soleil. It should be a great weekend and a much needed vacation for my overworked husband.

I will have to get some pictures up afterwards as I feel like I haven't posted pics in a while.

No comments: