Sunday, February 26, 2006

One lingering question....

Ricky Martin.... Why? I mean I understand that Avril Lavigne was a better rep than Alanis for Canada, but what did Ricky and his back-up ho's have to do with the Olympic spirit?

Other notes: I think that the 50km xcountry skiing "marathon" should be held and every Olympics... I found the 5 mins of highlights (out of about an hour) highly exciting.

Now that the Olympics are over I will have more time for my Financial Statement analysis learning. If anyone can explain to me why know how to figure out CFO indirectly and directly is important please tell me.

This week: Lunch with the UC crew on Tuesday. Wednesday get your ashes and don't eat meat, Friday no ashes, but again no meat... still not sure if I will try to give up frivolous spending for lent... caffeine is easier...

1 comment:

sarah said...

don't be mean dad... i like the olympics, though i do wonder what ti used to be like with out all the snow boarding and skeletoning and the likes... 17 days of hockey...