Thursday, February 02, 2006

What class should it take?

Jed is taking beginning gymnastics for adults ... Neil is taking a class on beginning improve at second city... Lily is learning Mandarin... So this leads me to my greatest pondering I have done in some time...

What should I sign up for?


I could go the route of Emily Gilmore and start painting moonscapes, but I think nighttime in February is a bit cold for that... Maybe I should take singing lessons? I mean everyone knows I can't carry a tune, but what if they could teach me how... (personally I think I am beyond help). Or I could try for something a bit more useful like photography... I mean we all take pictures right?

any ideas?

4 comments:

Skim said...

I'm planning to take a running class next. If you start one before I do, then you're not copying me. I also want to take a surfing class this summer, but I doubt they have those in Illinois.

sarah said...

I knew a girl in high scool that surfed on lake Erie... apparently it is super dangerous because the peak time in in october/noveber when things a super choppy and stormy.

Maybe I'll just continue to sit around and watch tv it does seem like the path of least resistance.

alana. said...

You should take up knitting. You can do that WHILE you watch tv!!!

sarah said...

i DID take up knitting... I even made my cousin a scarf, but really a just can't do it with out concentrating on it... i have a scarf i have now been working on for 2 years and it is about a foot long... i even have some nice yarn... sitting in my closet