Thursday, October 05, 2006

back

so I am back from SF and in one piece. I have decided I don't like long flights and that business travel stinks.

apparently google/blogger regret to inform me that i can only post comments on other beta blogs as they are still working on the backwards working interface. I would have hoped that they could have fixed that before conning me into upgrading. and it's not like they warn you about that before you switch or that you can go back once switched.

but enough about me. how are you doing my faitful readers? are you being bogged down but the depression of colder weather, work, and fatigue that seems to be going around?

maybe if i am not too busy with grey's and betty tonight i might post a picture or two from my brief trip into san fran from oakland where we were working/staying.

No comments: