Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No Accumulation

So yesterday when all the talk circulated the office that snow was a-comin' I checked out the forecast for h-f. rain turning to snow no accumulation. I am guessing that the NOAA's definition of accumulation pertains ONLY to snow as there was about 2 inches of sleet that i trudged through all the way to the train. Over all i think that this weather blows and I can't wait for summer, but I must say that at least easter, though cold was pleasant.

We had my in laws over for some ham and potatoes and then drove brian (in the most round about way possible) to the airport.

Then i got sick. not the normal week long not feeling good sick but the fever chills achy dizzy 24 hour flu. I hate that feeling lucky for me that it only lasts about 24 hours.

Yesterday I made a kickbutt 5 spice marinade and Bill stir fried up some yummy food. other than that i was mildly successful in putting away some stuff that we were waiting on the dining room set for.

Today lost is new and that will be priority number 1 (jk) ((sorta))but really i think if it isn't too cold i'll try to clean up the basement some more that way this weekend we can PAINT!!!!! (BTW anyone who wants to is welcome in helping paint our room put up my new closet demo bills old closet and put up a new on there too.) I got good news on monday that our bedroom set should be arriving in 2-3 weeks! yay!

ok i am sure non of you really care about any of this but since my blog is only half for you and half just to get the rambling out of my mind and onto "paper" tough cookies.

No comments: