Thursday, April 12, 2007

so much to do never enough time.

yeah wish i had a week of weekends :)

Lost was really good last night making me remember why i liked the show so much in the first place.

so our trip is coming up soon but it is the furthest think from my mind... i know in may i'll start re reading my bcn books and trying to figure out what the hell the Italian train websites are saying to me.

since the quarter ended not too long ago I am swamped with work. but i am so tired that i just can't make myself be highly productive. don't get me wrong i am getting my stuff done, but usually i am able to kick it into high gear easily.

I have shin splints again. i hate when i get them... ll it takes is some moderate walking in high heels and bam! pains for a month. not good since i am now walking so much. oh and since we moved i have lost about 4 lbs... but sarah you say that is probably just water weight or stress and either way it will come back with vengeance.... shhh let me believe that this little bit of extra exercise is helping.

oh the ethan allen people called today our furniture is ready but can't be delivered until the 26 (which is ok since we need to paint) now once that is done my list of stuff to do will be a tiny bit smaller. by the way if anyone knows of people who build decks or if you can build a deck give me a call i have got a great job for you.

No comments: