Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She stayed!!!!

If you know anything about my struggles with training Winnie you will know that for the past 3 months when i would say "stay" it was Winnie's cue to jump up and down like a crazy puppy. But last night she repeatedly stayed and kept her eyes on me when i issued the command. I was so proud of her i nearly burst. this means we might be ready for intermediate training.

Out side of being way to obsessed with my pup we have had some nice weekends since I returned. This weekend we saw Bill's folks for lunch and went out for a wonderful meal with Brian and Christie. we also did our taxes did filing for the last two months and had a nice meal with our neighbors.

Bill and I hope to soon be able to post that we have hired someone to build our deck. this has been a long time in the making and we hope to have a deck by mid June.

That's all from me.

3 comments:

RJW said...

congrats on the dog. you should just build the deck yourself!

sarah said...

Nah, time is money and in this case it is going to take a professional crew about a week to do everything. that would be a month or two of our weekends and I can't afford Bill's weekend billable.

Malesa said...

Good job with the puppy training. She sounds like a fun little puppy.