Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend update

Friday - Dinner with Brian and BJ fun but expensive... sushi is just not cheap.
Saturday - Picked up the pup from the hospital (she was there overnight for her spay) she was as happy and bouncy as ever.... bill and I are wondering if she actually had surgery We both got new running shoes (after 2 years even though they look new they are getting pretty worn on the inside). and then we went and saw a movie in theater for the first time since October. and yes it was the Jackie Chan Jet Li movie.
Sunday - was stunning. it was a beautiful spring day which meant Sunday chores and errands and some work outside. step one of many on my veggie garden is complete. the big bush has been removed. As the price of everything is going up, I am hoping that my hobby will produce a decent amount of food this summer.

so now what should i plant. I think it's too late to seed inside... but maybe not?

2 comments:

Malesa said...

I think watermelons from the garden are nummy! That and corn would be my vote. Oh, and a good tomato goes a long way in my opinion also. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.

sarah said...

Yeah, I love having time to enjoy my house, even if it includes some work.
Watermellon would be good, if i could find a smaller variety. tomatoes are a must, corn probably would take up too much space... others are some beans or peas, cucumbers, maybe some leafy greans.