Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

It's my mom's birthday today, so Happy Birthday mom!

As an update on the bird aftermath (just so I can make a point to Alana), I have continued to find signs all over my house for the little fine feathered friend. I think I will have to take the comforter to a laundry mat, because it won't fit into my washer. Outside of that I still think we should get the merry maids cleaning service to disinfect the entire house.

This week is tax week, and Bill and I sat down and did ours yesterday. Don't forget to get yours in.

This weekend we went to the art museum and saw a photography exhibit and a Matisse exhibit. We also worked in the yard for a while. I planted my peas and lettuce in pots, and weeded my garden and flower boarders.

We don't have much else going on. I am happy to stay that, after today, I have 2 more topics to read (out of the 18 that I started with). I have 3 sets of lessons to watch (each are about 3 hours) and when the readings and the lessons are done I will officially start review.

No comments: