Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ok

so I have been bad recently about posting. I think about things to post all the time, but finding the time to write them out in any sort of cohesive way is not easy.

Letsee.... Friday Bill and I saw how to train your dragon. It was no pixar but it was sweet and amusing just the same. Saturday we met up with friend from college and Sunday we went to the market in the morning and the headed down to the Cavs (Bulls) game. Bill and I did not see eye to eye on the correct team to root for, however my Cleveland Cave had a stellar game and hopefully they will whomp the Bulls tonight (sorry honey).

It rained all weekend, so I have not been able to get my beet seeds or chard seeds into the ground. The peas I planted a few weeks ago are all about 3 inches tall and my broccoli needs to be transplanted as soon as possible. Out of all the asparagus roots I planted I have seen only two stems (one is already ferning), so hopefully next year they are more established.

No word from uofc but I am not expecting any until the 11/12th. I continue my studying and am down the the final 5 hour lecture. then its a month of crazy review and practice tests.

oh an Andrea I don't have your email so just email me and I can send you the biscuit recipe: sarahyoung921 at gmail dot com

No comments: