Tuesday, January 24, 2006

An avalanche is comin'...

Bill and I did manage to get out to go see hoodwinked on Saturday afternoon. For a low budget computer animated film it was very good. I enjoyed the plot and thought they had both excellent actors and writers. My favorite, of course, was the hyper squirrel especially when they finally recorded what he was saying and then played it back slow --oh and the dynamite (dee-nah-mee-tay). I also really liked the crazy goat on the mountain who had to sing everything he said. out of 5 stars I would give it 3.5 to 4... it is a children's show i wouldn't mind having to see again.

Now it is Tuesday and I was good yesterday. I worked out did my required studying and was productive at work. Today was an off day from the gym ... my back felt like a bag of bricks hit it... and now i have to see if I can be just as productive today.

Later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Sarah...if a CFA is what you want, then a CFA is what you'll get...it all will fall into place....The working out is a bit crazy, but you have my respect! As I eat shrimp alfredo, much to sister Bonnie's dismay...."Oh excellent miss 600 cholesterol" haha