Monday, January 30, 2006

home again home again jig-a-ty jig

So I was in Cleveland for a brief time this weekend (blink and you missed me). But I was able to see most of my female relations at Angela's baby shower. I had remembered to take my camera with me to Cleveland but I left it in my bag when I was at the shower (oops).

Anyway, I think Angela and her sister both look wonderful (glowing with babiness). And I think Angela had a good time.

So while at home on Saturday evening my mom and Mimi (grandma) and I went to dinner at Delmonico's and saw brokeback.... dinner was good and the movie was interesting... it was very slow moving at first and had a depressing ending... other than that the acting was good and so was the cinematography

3 comments:

curious m said...

I find your trip to a gay cowboy flick with your mom and grandmother far less disturbing than the phrase "glowing with babiness."

sarah said...

yes... well, while i don't find the company at the gay cowboy movie disturbing, i do find the fact that I am pegged to be the next shower a bit frightening... I don't think I am ready to glow with babiness

Skim said...

She said "pegged".