Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bad blogger

yeah I have heard the complaints, but really it did take a while before people noticed my absence. I guess I can't depend on my loyal blog readers to know if I had been kidnapped.

anyway as I said in my response to RJ I have been busy. I am supposed to study 3 hours a night for this bloody test and I am lucky to get 2 hours in. On top of that I am trying to rearrange my study schedule to that is starts on a Sunday instead of a Monday, which means double reading this week.

But that should be no problem as I will be at midway/Hopkins for a nice part of Friday and Sunday. Yes I am going back to that place of fiery rivers... for my cousin Angela's shower. And somehow I need to run 4 reports and finish 3 other large projects before I leave, yet I can't start 3 of those four and while I can do the fourth I take the chance of re-doing it dependent on the outcome of one of those 3 other large projects, but considering I just got that project and nothing has been done all year about it I will assume it is low priority.

I need to get to bed so I can go work out... my whole losing weight thing isn't working if I only work out once a week.

to tide you all over here are some photos from my grandparents' and brother's visit:
mmm German food! (also a good bye to a landmark)

After 2 museums countless car rides and heavy German food Brian and I needed a nap on the way home.

Does it suprise anyone that Brian is a Bull? Apparently this is Lily's sign and it is also called an ox... but I think Bull is appropriate for him.

Mimi and Giddo are pigs, which they found out were rather nice you know symbol of raw power and the like, until you got to the untrustworthy, corrupt and lacking self control part

can't beat dim sum.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's baaaackkk..We all knew you'd come back to the blog eventually dear...we were just being patient. Nice photos too, even of your bull and pigs....