Monday, January 29, 2007

weak end blahs

Not spending money and staying inside is harder than it sounds.... esp when there are Costco's to visit and macadamia nut crusted chickens to eat and most importantly other people to shop for. I guess the last thing didn't spend our money and it was fun! but we certainly speant more time out and about in the cold weather than I expected.

Bill is forging ahead with Link, Epona and the crew. maybe I can take a pic tonight.

work is work though I am happy to be mostly on track this quarter with my reporting.

Next weekend is the super bowl. my company doesn't do any fun squares thing or wear your blue and orange to work thing.... though I am finding I have many more uses for that orange side of my two sided vest, scarf and hat (the other side is pink!) I think frank will need to get some blue corn chips and some orange soda like they had set up at the grocery store.

not much else to report here. the house hunt is offically on.... but it has been unoffically on for so long that it no longer seems like news. Yay preapproval! yay new house! yay being broke for the rest of my life -- oh i mean booooo!

and this is for all the people stuck in the chicago freezing weather right now.....

No comments: