Thursday, January 18, 2007

y.a.w.n

in the last week Bill and I have clocked 4 hours of the current 24 season plus 6 hours of season two (we're trying to catch up). this added with some very odd dreams(does anyone know what finding tar on your glasses means?!?) and an achy back (i think from doing my puzzle) have lead me to be tired not just the tired where you went to bed late.... no i have been going to sleep at ok times... but the tired where every part of your body is revolting and there is nothing you can do but surcome to the sheer exhaustion. also the cold nasty weather might also have something to do with it.

so lets look at two things.....




ahhh prickly pear island.... how i wish the memory of you could keep me warmer in these cold cold months....


and you disney cruise..... how i look forward to visiting europe in my floating hotel.

No comments: