Thursday, June 26, 2008

deep in the hundred acre woods...

....where Christopher robin plays you'll find the enchanted neighborhood of Christopher's childhood days...

well, my Winnie the pooh is doing well, but I think this humidity and heat is bugging her, because she been acting a little off. she is just as cute as ever, and she has mastered all basic commands well. right now i am working on the stay command and giving her "false releases" as in I will say things like "bread, and banana and brain" and she knows she can't move until she hears the true release word "break"

Our long awaited deck was finished on Saturday, and on Sunday my dear co-worker Nancy gave us her patio furniture set. so we have been able to sit out and enjoy the deck this week.

the garden is doing well... i now have small little peppers and a few tiny green tomatoes.

outside of being outside, not much going on. work is as busy as ever for me right now, and bill's beach volleyball team is even going into tonight's game (match?).

I will get some pics up soon.

No comments: