Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nice long weekend

So the long weekend isn't over, but the weekend part is.

Andrea, thanks for asking about Bill he is about 85% better, but still can't shake it.  Happy Birthday to you by the way! and Happy Birthday to Aubrey too!

We had a nice Valentine's Day.  We went down to the Art Institute (which is free this month) and looked at the re configured impressionist rooms the small Burnham exhibit.  The we started to look at the photography exhibit but the they kicked us out for closing time :(

We had dinner at an Italian restaurant that we both enjoy.  President Obama was eating about a block away from us, so we passed the police units etc as we went to have cake with Brian and Christie afterwards.

Today was just a normal Sunday. After church, we had to run errands and when we got back Bill was super hungry so we ended up grazing for dinner and having apple pie for dessert.  I swear if I eat many more desserts all my exercise and smart eating of the past year will have been in vain.

On a healthier not I have just about decided on my seeds/ transplants and need to get in my orders.  Spring is coming quickly!

1 comment:

Malesa said...

How exciting to be planting a garden. I'm jealous! That's good that Bill is almost better. And I'm glad that you guys had such a great weekend. Thanks for wishing Aubrey a happy birthday as well. She/we all had a great time this weekend.