Friday, October 15, 2010

bad blogger

So, it's another friday and I haven't have time to myself all week. School work is kicking my rear. I did get a chance to cook a little this week: Sunday I made a mushroom sauce with noodles and meatballs (half Swedish meatball half stroganoff all yum). Monday I made brownies. Wednesday I made something called "Serbian potato casserole" Basically it was a ground beef and potato casserole, but with a lot of paprika, a bit of cayenne, and some cinnamon and clove.

Sunday, I also planted my garlic as we were having a beautiful weekend, and those will soon be far and few between. I cleaned up my asparagus patch, but didn't have time to take down the rest of my garden.

So lemme tell you all about the reason I am never online. I am on campus usually Monday through Thursday 8:30-5:30. I have four classes, all with great professors, Accounting, Micro Econ, Regression, and Investments. For three of the classes I have mandatory group work, so some of my extra time is trying to do group projects and homework. I also have my own homework and reading to finish. Then I have career services (literally a 3 hour class time every week) and a lot of work to do in getting ready to find an internship. Then there are lunch and learns, club meetings and sometimes a social hour (free cookies and hot chocolate wednesday at 4:30 - thanks Dean Kole!!!)

I keep telling Bill that while school is really only 4 3 hour classes a week, I am more worn out and harder worked than when I was working full time. I think the hardest thing is just getting used to learning that much again.

I am keeping up on other's blogs even if I don't comment as much these days. - Miss you guys!

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Wow! Go Sarah Go! I'm impressed you find time to cook food like that. Sounds like a breakfast foods for dinner schedule to me.