Saturday, October 02, 2010

Studying

It's Saturday night and Bill and I are studying tonight. (This is because we went out and enjoyed part of the day, so we have no one to blame but ourselves.) I have a short memo due monday morning (which really means tomorrow night) plus I need to do a problem set for econ and I have massive reading due this week.

Winnie is not acclimating to our studying in the dining room. Bill got very annoyed by her pacing, but all is well now because he figured out the problem. Our dining room floors are hardwood, and Winnie had no bed to lie on in here. She now has an old towel, but we will probably look for a new bed, maybe as a "birthday gift".

winnie helping me study

I also figured I would put up a pic from my birthday celebration with our friends Mitul and Chirsty. Mitul's birthday follows closely behind mine, so we went out to a Japanese hibachi (where they cook in front of you) for our birthdays.

pineapple boats- yay!

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Yummy. Looks fun. I love going to places like that.