Monday, October 25, 2010

I need a second me

Some how even though I am not working I am much busier than before and therefore my house is suffering. The island is getting messy, laundry is piling up and dinners are increasingly relying on trader joe/trader ming/ trader giatto.

I feel like I could really use another me.

On a side note This year I did prioritize getting out my fall decorations over a cleaner house this weekend. I now have all my fall decorations out (essentially my buffet is decorated). It is a little thing but between that and some super nice flowers I got over a week ago at Costco, my study room seems cheerier. I can't wait until we have more time to celebrate Halloween especially once we have kiddies.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

I wish I had a second me to do housework too. Not because I don't have enough time to do it, but just because I hate doing it. I'd make the clone do all that stuff.