Monday, December 06, 2010

One down...

Hi everyone... halfway through Monday of finals week and I have one down and one in an hour. Then I have one tomorrow and one Wednesday.

Needless to say the past week has been a little more than just busy. but fun things I have managed to squeeze in:
Thursday was Bill's Christmas party for work. Bill works with some awesome people and it was fun hanging out with them
Friday night Bill and I went to a new bar-b-q place: upscale (kobe beef brisket, prize winning ribs, etc) it was yummy and a fun date night.
Saturday played in the snow with the neighbor kids (so cute) and then threw snow balls for winnie (endless fun) - also got to see two of my friends from high school who i hadn't seen in a very long time.
Sunday - really wasn't fun, but we did make a trek to the west burbs just so i could get a burger and mom's gift

Not so fun things:
Thursday - spent the better part of the day at the car dealer - need a new transmission (under warranty, thank goodness) and new breaks for front and back (expensive but this is the first time we have replaced them on a car bought in march 04).
Friday - spent a few hours working on a paper only to realize I had misspecified something on Sunday
Saturday - 4.5 hours of review on campus starting at 9:30 (and it was snowing on my walk to and from train)
Sunday - "oh no! 2 finals are tomorrow and I haven't started studying for them!!"

After finals are done my daddy is coming for a visit. I don't know what we have planned, but it will not involve regressions, investments, accounting or economics.

No comments: