Monday, December 13, 2010

so flippin delicious

I just made tapioca pudding tonight and it is delicious! It has been a long time since I made tapioca, and I am pretty sure I have never made it this way before - it involved making a meringue and folding it into the pudding. so the pudding is think and yet oddly fluffy.

I finished my finals and then my dad came out right after. We had a great weekend together, despite the weather and the crappy rental car.

On the car note, I finally got our car back today - new transmission and new front and back brakes. The transmission was under warranty (thank goodness!) and it was time for the brakes to be replaced.

One last thing - I will be writing Christmas cards soon. So lets say you are my cousin and you moved to a new state- or if you just want to get a nice card - please email me your new address so I can send a card to you. (sarahyoung921 at gmail dot com)

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Yeah, I'm lame and it has been like two weeks since I've checked your blog. You can fire me as your cousin if you would like. Merry Christmas though! I hope you feel better soon!
Love,
Malesa