Thursday, December 02, 2010

waiting

Today I am spending the day at the car dealership waiting for an oil changes/90k check up/ fix my broken transmission that you keep ignoring visit. some of you may have seen Bill's Facebook post, yes he was here on Saturday, and yes the thing they fixed then didn't fix the problems.

In better news, I am all done with my first quarter. no idea what I will do for my internship - I want to work for a foundation or endowment with their investments. Hopefully, I will find my dream job for the summer and, in a perfect world, they will pay me to do it.

Finals start on Monday and I am worried that I am not worried enough (if that makes sense). After that, I look forward to a visit from daddy and then the holidays. Until then, I need to stay healthy focused and study hard.

How was thanksgiving for all of you?
Wednesday night - Carnival

Ready for dinner
dinner (missing many of the sides that were in the other room)
Bill carved the turkey and plated it thusly
Maddy at her Oireactas - We were so proud of her

No comments: