Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hi from DC

Winnie here. I want to tell you all about my adventures in DC. First we went on a long car ride we stopped to see Grandpa Weber and he gave me bacon. He is now second favorite to Uncle Bacon ( Bobby). Then we got to my new home in DC. I live on the fifteenth floor of a building with lots of doggy friends. I like my new home though there is not as much room to run around inside.
I keep asking mom when dad will get home from work I think he has been gone for too long. Mom seems happy enough - she is always taking me on walks and that is what matters most. Ok time to go nom on a bone.
Winnie

3 comments:

Malesa said...

First of all,
Winnie, I love you, but that picture is slightly disturbing of you. You kind of look like you belong in the Twilight series. But maybe that was the look you were going for. Secondly, I'm really glad that you and Sarah are enjoying DC and making some new doggy friends.

sarah said...

that was winnie trying to wake me up one morning... paws on the bedside - wake up mom wake up!!

Emily on the Prairie said...

"OK time to go nom on a bone."

Wahahah!

Love Winnie's take on the world