Monday, June 27, 2011

scans

So last fall I started a project to get a bunch of the old family photos together for scanning. I had seen this deal online that was basically 50% off (buy a gift certificate of x and get 2x in value). I started the project in september, sent the photos out finally in october got the digital proofs online in december and then did nothing with them until this week. I finally went through all of the albums deleting pictures i didn't want and approved the order. today I spent the better half of the evening down loading un zipping and compiling the pictures into one folder. Eventually I would like to go through and sort them. I am pretty sure I have some duplicates (scanned the negative and the photo) and a bunch were just mish-moshed together but here are a few of the old ones i liked.

I just tried to up load a few and the computer gods are not being nice. maybe tomorrow.

No comments: