Monday, June 20, 2011

a long short day

So my first day was a whirl wind of orientations meeting new people and meetings with my bosses and co-workers. It has been a long time since I was the new kid on the block. I hope that the next few days I will settle in and start on my projects.

Tonight winnie and I played on the roof top with some other doggies. It was good to let her run around unleashed. Other than that life is good. It rained last night and this morning so that weather tonight was gorgeous. And the sunset was awesome.

Tomorrow is the summer solstice. maybe i will celebrate with a late evening bike ride.

3 comments:

Malesa said...

I heard you might meet up with Alissa! How fun. Don't have too much fun without me.

sarah said...

I really hope we can see each other this summer. I want to meet your girls!

Malesa said...

We'll be coming. We just don't know when.