Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ready set...

...you bet!

Yes as much as I try to erase them from my memory the annoying cheers of the all too happy Gesu cheerleaders seep out every once in a while.

So Ireland... well what is there to say, I really did have a great time and my pictures are up on snap fish if you want to see them (just email me)

The wedding is now 60 days away (or less than 2 months since July has 31). Things are moving along quite nicely, but I am afraid that the month of July might just land me in a padded room. So if these posts start to trickle it's just because I will probably be 2 weeks away from the biggest party I have ever planned, and in the thick of quarterly reporting.

So I want to address a rising concern amongst readers... my devotion to Bill and his rank in my links, frankly it all has to do with laziness. You see Jed and RJ already had their blogs and when I copied and pasted the code i placed it after what I had copied. Besides Bill is bigger than things like rankings, aren't you dear?

This past weekend was spent in cleveland ohio getting things prepared for you ungrateful guests (food tasting) and getting things prepared for the almighty lord (ceremony planning) We also spend some time with david and adam who are so delightful to be around (when I have kids I hope they turn out that good). The highlight of my trip was going to solon and seeing my dear friend mary who has returned from Hungary. mary is doing well and is busy figuring out her complicated (no thanks to a mean CO) wedding situation. Anyway I sure things will turn out just fine.

I really want to nap, but all I can do is stare at my drool spot of shame and wish that I were at home.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

RJW said...

stop making excuses, and just admit that i'm the best.

sarah said...

shhh RJ, Bill isn't supposed to know that.