Monday, June 13, 2005

"working" from home

So i got in to see a dentist and my smile is intact. He just sanded down my tooth and gave me some radiation. 78 frickin dollars later I am "working from home. I like this ... my computer my desk (my tv) my toilets (see http://creativeblah.blogspot.com/2005/06/my-neurosis-and-complaints.html). Now if only we had cable tv and there weren't any ants.

So for you who haven't returned your response cards RJ, Neil, Jake (I could name about 60 other people but I doubt they read this...) please do so or I will make you sit with the relatives I don't like :)

If any of you have recommendations for a first dance song (please only real recs.) just put them in the comment. We are having a hard time choosing one and since i have nixed techno, and bill doesn't think we can dance to the rainbow connection we are running out of ideas.
****

I started writing this this afternoon and now it is ten and i just got back from the gym. UPS delivered my ireland pics to the neighbor... good thing we aren't living in hyde park, or my pics would never had made it to me. so now i have tried to organize the pics in some semblance of order. Tomorrow my goal is to try and find something to wear to Laura's wedding and to find a nice mat and frame for a gift for mom.

I end with a name that show toon: "It's too darn hot, it's too darn hot."



can't get it... this is from the same musical:
"We open in Venice,
We next play Verona,
Then on to Cremona.
Lotsa laughs in Cremona.
Our next jump is Parma,
That stingy, dingy menace,
Then Mantua, then Padua,
Then we open again, where?" [repeat ad nauseum]

7 comments:

sarah said...

By the way those who don’t like my lack of editing due to Simpson distractions should mind their own blogs.

curious m said...

My vote is for "Rainbow Connection." You can totally dance to that--Kermit-style.

Unknown said...

Two words: Schnitzelbog song!

sarah said...

hmmm i-dah-sheda, i-dah-sheda, i-dah-sheda schnitzelbog!

the bigger question is use the german record from Mr. T or use the animaniacs' version?

RJW said...

shania twain.

now that i've returned my response, in the event that it's affirmative, i better be sitting next to the cutest, sweetest, unmarried girl there. (apart from the wedding party of course, bridget and carolyn would have that hands down).

sarah said...

hmmm i have an adorable 4 year old cousin. she and her 6 year old sister are very cute and very sweet...

otherwise, we have Annie, Connie(unconfirmed), random friends from high school(unconfirmed), and more of my young cousins

sarah said...

by the way, the rainbow connection version i wanted was not sung by kermit-d-frog but rather Sarah McLachlan.