Friday, October 21, 2005

almost there

its friday which means:

...it's almost the weekend
...mary is almost visiting me
...i have almost wasted the entire week at work trying to fix my damn blog

anyway i almost have this blog thing worked out... I just need to figure out why the picture will show up in the title but not in the description where i want it.

I found this baby shirt... if you know anyone with a good sense of humor who is preg-o you might want to shower them with this. If you want to spend more may I recommend this as well. again give these only to people with a sense of humor.

1 comment:

RJW said...

while you're at fixing the blog, you may want to update the text by where the picture is supposed to be in the description

and why must i always type in a word verification even though i'm logged in.