Sunday, October 23, 2005

go sox go

see sox go!

go sox go!

yay sox!

Anyway weekend sum-up: Mary was here and we had a wonderful time galavanting about town at her friends' wedding and making trouble for our husbands wallets in Naperville. I caught a moment or two fo the ND BYU game... the game for a higher calling ;-) I must say, though, that the real winner of satuday's games was Mitul Patel who travel down south to watch this pitiful attempt at a football score. Though some may say it was an exciting game, I am hard pressed to believe it.

Mary's wedding pictures are up on pictage.com under Gurry. my fav is #387.

In other news we have finally done it--we finally fucked up the environment so much that we are on tropical depression alpha.

1 comment:

RJW said...

385 is about the same, but my favorite in that selection.
617 is a great picture of the beautiful mary bridget