Monday, October 17, 2005

Go sox!

So they won... and i still am wondering why they played that whole damn game in a downpour, but apparently the folks in sunny California were not as practiced in playing in inclement weather as the folks from Chicago (go fig). I must say that even I was slightly confused by the Escobar's slight of hand in tagging Pierzynski with his empty glove. (and yes i did copy and paste their names ... you think i could spell those both right --let alone remember who they are)

Also in Sports news, while I was hiking around the Morton Arboretum OSU did every one a big favor and put Michigan St in their place.

Meanwhile, the only thing that would have made this sports weekend better would have been if the Irish could have stopped that 4th quarter push from USC.

4 comments:

RJW said...

all they had to do was not knock the ball out of bounds with 7 seconds left. or stopped that dufus on the 1 yard line. or how about that 4th and 8 where USC went 70 yards. disappointing. at least the white sox are going to win it all.

Skim said...

I must say that I support USC more than I do ND. So...suck it all you Irish fans!

sarah said...

yeah i don't really care about either team, but i have some friends who do and for their happiness and for better bowl chances for OSU i was hoping ND would pull out a win

Unknown said...

I still love my Irish no matter what Jed says :P