Friday, March 03, 2006

Frozen

I think my window has severe deficiencies, because I feel a distinct draft on my legs as I sit here. I also think the office management has already turned down the heat in preparation for the weekend.

anyway I am trying to get my work done but I think everyone is out to get me today.

We're getting lunch from cellars and I am getting mac-n-cheese with corn bread and french fries... am trying to figure out the % of my meat-less meals in lent that contain mac in cheese -- I had it Wednesday for dinner and today for lunch.... mmmmm cheese sauce. today's won't be as good as Wednesday's because I make mine from scratch with a home made cheese sauce with sharp cheddar cheese. As you might note from all this talk of food, I'm hungry. You would think with eating dinner at 9pm last night I would be hungry yet, but today is Friday, and since I know our food gets here at 1115, I get hungry for lunch around 1015...

This weekend should prove fun, with movies and study groups and sleeping! Maybe some more of scrubs season 1... hil-ar-i-ous!

No comments: