Monday, July 10, 2006

blah blah blah

so I tried to post this weekend with a few pictures from the fourth... Bill with a rummy drink enjoying the pool.... children in flippers children with fish... but the evil blogger posting engine hated me. so now you get sarah's sour Monday morning post.

over all this weekend was lovely... saw the baby gorillas at Brookfield zoo (and brette and jason as well) washed the car watched the incredibles.... i also went though my "save" box that i brought back from Cleveland... I am missing my Disney autograph book, most anything from high school and may baby doll... i found my journals from kindergarten (which i dictated to someone to write for me and i am so surprised people thought of me as "gifted") my iowa basic scores and many dumb religion projects that I seemed to have done very well on.

hopefully this work will move swiftly and soon it will be Friday and the start of the Nordstrom anniversary sale. now even with everything on sale I can't afford much more that socks from the store, but I love looking at all of the shoes, and they always get their fall shoes right before the sale, which means boots!!!

the program i need to re run is still running, but I have run out of things to talk about so TTFN...

No comments: