Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Not all of us can be winners...

...some of us have to lose.

I have lost at my fair share of things, sports, video games, and now... the CFA exam.

Well I guess you can't call it losing in a technical sense of the word, but as the loser I think I can call it what every the hell I want. I think the most amusing thing to me is the girl who had a hard time with stat and an easy time in econ, failed econ and passed quant (stats). I am also a very ethical person, having my highest category in ethics.... fun stuff!!!

Anyway, I know I shouldn't be bitter and upset, but as I clicked on the get results link I couldn't help but get my hopes up. But let us not dwell on that.... after all things happen for a reason, and maybe i should start pursuing a masters instead of a silly designation.

So much for a raise.

2 comments:

alana. said...

I'm sorry, Sarah, that really sucks. Tests are stupid anyways.

As for the house - I'm starting on that same schizophrenic journey. The highs and lows of home-hunting are no joke. The temptation of actually owning the thing you live in is a great one though...

Unknown said...

Sometimes things happen for reasons we don't see immediately. I bet this test was just a bump on a long interesting road paved with econ, stats and other fascinating financial data. Who knows where it can take you!