Tuesday, August 08, 2006

mickey ears.

a year ago right now bill and I were checking into out hotel for our honeymoon. we then walked over to the magic kingdom wearing out special ears of matrimony and happily wandered the park.

this year i sit here in my over airconditioned office wondering how work survived without me for a whole two weeks. I didn't even call to check in.

anyway i am making my way through rereading harry potter a favored past time of more than a few people i know this summer. I think snape has to die. I think good or bad he is going to kick it in the next book, basically because either the OoP will kaptuz him (eye for an eye) because he is an evil SoB... OR he will sacrafice himself to save Harry and peeps proving that he was goo all along. One thing that mugglenet was reporting is that there is some significance to Harry having his mother's eyes and another thing is that there is more to Aunt Petunia than we know and we will find it out. For me, the list of things that we need to find out is pretty darn long at this point.

Anyway, Mary feel better and don't eat any more sketchy food on the road. RJ if you want a list of books I recently read email me.... or if you ask I can just box up some you might like.

Tonight we dine with the "jolly Bengali" Oh, and if you know how to fix my TiVo please contact Bill; my sad 8 channels just got sadder now that I can pause rewind and fast forward them.

No comments: