Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pain in the neck/back

so yesterday i was waiting for bill to come home and watching a simpsons episode on tv. I had to get up for some reason and as I did I heard this very loud snap/pop in my right shoulder/back area. Crap i thought, not this rib again.... but then the pain subsided and I thought maybe it was popping the rib back in place. by bed time though, I knew that couldn't be... pain radiated down my arm, i couldn't turn my head, and even laying flat hurt. then the storm came.

yesterday there were some aweful storms in indiana that spawned a few tornados.... so when i thought i heard the alarm go off (in retorspect it could have been a loud truck engine) I made bill go down stairs with me and see what the tv said. tv just showed a ton of lightening but no tornados so at 615 bill and i tried to go back to bed. *note to self... NEVER get a house with a sky light in the bedroom/attached bathroom* of course by then the pain was worse and i was exhausted. So now i await my dr. appointment this afternoon while i try to remain very still.

lovely, frickin beautiful.

2 comments:

Black Licorice said...

Oh, no! get better soon. I hope the doc can help, or at least provide good drugs.

RJW said...

i recommend oxycontin. if doc is a stickler, codeine at a minimum. feel better.