Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Movin down the road...

It seems that many people I know are moving...
My cousin Malesa and her husband Phillip are on the move to NYC
... and will end up not too far from where Scott and Suzanne have moved
Mary and Jared are awaiting the close of their home in Texas
Megan and Jed are settling in in DC
RJ has some swanky new place with a pool
Neil is doing home improvements on his not-so-new place
My mom is hoping to relocate to AZ and has sold our home
My uncle Chris has relocated back to the states for the moment

With all this moving and shaking i feel left out... I want to move! no i don't want to haul boxes or worry about change of address notifications... i just want change. This might go along with my large craving to be going back to school.... i just want to be doing something different than i currently am.

In other news ... I was watching Primetime last night and they had some news program on about the white power movement and they were focusing on these twins.... andway a real winner of a clip "like i think like if we were like being brainwashed we would like know cause we have the opportunity to leave." mmmm yes because people know when the are brainwashed...

No comments: