Monday, October 06, 2008

Brrr

So fall has really started to take hold. We had to turn on the heater, pull out the sweatshirts, and worst of all those creepy-crawlies have all started to reappear. We had a nice weekend, watched dream girls again on Friday (got to love HBO) and then made a trip out to naperville on Saturday. (as a bonus we got to have dinner at RA which is the type of Americanized sushi i like). I was hoping to use my birthday present gift certificate that mom gave me but everything i seemed to like came in a size tow or twelve. neither of those were my sizes, so we will just have to use the GC some other time. Today was cleaning and getting ready for the week like most Sundays.

____

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has already donated to the walk we are doing. there is still time to donate, and since that do-dad on the side bar doesn't update I figured I would share that Bill and I are about $500 away from reaching our goal. Truth in advertising we will each have some matching types of monies from our employers, but our goal is something we would like to meet outside of that money.

Bill and Me at the 2007 Making Strides

1 comment:

Malesa said...

You guys rock! How do you donate? I can't donate tons this year, but I would like to do a little contribution.