Tuesday, December 30, 2008

end of the year as we know it

well, the new year is almost upon us.

and frankly most people I know are incredibly happy for that. I think it is an understatement to stay that this year was a horrible one for those in my industry. I for one am happy to have a home and a job; which is something that many people today no longer have after this parachute-less dive we have experienced this year.

Not that the year hasn't been good to the many people that I know and love, including myself. There have been babies born happy and healthy, vacations taken, people married. It is this bigger picture that has to be remembered. Money and wealth are a means not an end. I feel incredibly blessed in my life and I hope you all can feel the same way.

To all of my family and friends who read this I love you guys and I hope you have a fun and safe New Years Eve and a 2009 that brings you health, happiness, and many blessings.

No comments: