Tuesday, December 02, 2008

fuzzy boots

no more snow today, but with the ice and snow on the ground I broke out my big fuzzy boots today. I love these boots. They are super warm north face boots that lace up so you can easily shove your pant legs in them. It sounds like I will have more chances to wear them. Snow all tomorrow (fun) about an 2-3" expected, but according to Skilling the models are predicting between 9.5 and 21" for the upcoming two weeks. Also, apparently Downers was the winner in the most snow contest with 5.7"



at least the fuzzy boots will keep me warm

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Wow! That is sooo much snow! Good thing you have those boots. I also like your picture of your high heels next to the slippers. The fact that they are totally opposite but both totally fun to wear makes me like the picture I think. Looks like you take your footwear seriously. Good job.