Thursday, December 04, 2008

much ado about nothing / *kathunck*

This is a two part post because i didn't post what I had wanted to yesterday.

*kathunck*

Yesterday I was sorta sleepy as I walked off the train. I like to walk pretty fast when I am trying to get to and from work, which often means maneuvering around hoards of slow moving people. So, I try to pass up the group of people slowly sauntering and go through a different door. Arms outstretched, I quickened my pace and pushed/ran into the plate glass divider between the two sets of doors. not only did i wound my pride, I also smashed my left foot/ knee, nose and mouth into the wall of glass. most of the injuries i shook off easily, but my toe is pretty hurt. I hope it heals up a bit before the Christmas party.

much ado about nothing

so we had maybe a half an inch of snow yesterday to today. All those winter snow warnings amounted to not much. And while it is butt cold outside, and icy as all get out, there is very little snow to speak of. and with those prediction models Skilling is saying today 8"-15.9" for the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

That is too funny! I've been there and done that. Makes you feel like a dork. Not that you are a dork, cause you're not. Anyway...