Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Better luck next time James

I won the muddy buddy puppy chow throw down at our office today. It was James vs me and we did a phone in American Idol style contest replete with a paula, randy and simon. Even after discounting the fact that I added extra voters (thanks Bill) I won. The real winners are my co workers who now have 18 cups of cereal covered in chocolate to eat.

Apparently, I won through intimidation as two different people called into Lani and told her they were voting for me because they thought I would "hit harder" or I "would yell at them more". Geez people can be so sensitive sometimes.

Here is a picture of us and our entries sorry it's blurry Amy couldn't hold the camera and press the button. Amy was not allowed in the picture since she forgot her entry. maybe I'll take a picture of her red white and blue cupcakes she is supposed to make as reparation for forgetting the contest today.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Congratulations! That's 2 for 2 right?
Sounds like you guys always have mirror image weather as we have over hear. Blah. I feel your pain. The humidity makes it even worse. The good thing about it is that they finally turned the water stuff on in the parks for the kids to run through. I think I may run through it myself.