Thursday, June 18, 2009

find me a find catch me a catch

Bill and I saw the Fiddler on the Roof last night with Topol. It is his farewell tour and it was so wonderful. I felt so lucky to be able to see him in it and thinking in a broader sense just to be able to go to a show like that.

I must say that Fiddler is one of my favorites. The happiness and sorrow is real and the life and love expressed in the musical really touches me. I seriously cried a bit during "sunrise sunset" Anyway, if you are in Chicago and can try and get tickets to see the show while it is here do it. try to go to the night time performances because I think Topol has a sub for the matinees.

Ok have a wonderful weekend folks...

...if I were a rich man... yah da dibby dibby dum...

1 comment:

Malesa said...

I also love that show. It reminds me of my childhood. It think we watched it like every single New Years Eve for about 4 years in a row. Or not. I can't really remember. We just saw it a lot.