Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Great R&T "Bake-Off" (#1)

Well we had our rice krispie treat bake off today, and I won. We had a taste test of my treats, the "home made" ones from the deli down stairs and the pre-packaged Kellogg ones.
below is a picture of the results with the two instigators of this taste test. the scoring was done by Amy (on the left) using "golf scoring". The one who started the idea is James (on the right). Only one person didn't vote my treats number one, and he will owe me a drink at our CFA celebration tonight.
The reason i have (#1) on my title is that this was so much fun that we have decided on a second one. it will be puppy chow vs muddy buddies. I'll let you know the results when ever we get around to hosting that.

5 comments:

Malesa said...

Lol. I'm glad that you won.

alana. said...

by a landslide! haha - what a fun idea. and now, of course, I really want to try your treats :)

alana. said...

btw - did you know you can make a guillotine out of pretzels and rice crispie treats??

sarah said...

mmmm and chocolate blades right?

i can't believe we had such a crazy teacher.

alana. said...

haha - thats right, little hersheys squares as the blades.

friggin' nut job, so he was. wonder what ever happened to him...